Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

For those who don't know me.......a warm hello.

Bottom line discussion is the Ford EEC.

I will give my input when needed....(which is not too often).

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Glad to see you again chris.Know i know where to find you when its time to get mine retuned for the blower:D

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Calling Chris Johnson

Hello this is the guy who bought Casey's Vortech setup. My chip has been at your shop for about 2 weeks now, How soon could I expect it back? My car is finished and I am desperately awaiting the chip to get here. This car is my daily driver and it's been hard to get around.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Razor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JMS info

Sorry, but we don't conduct business here.....this is a public forum.

Busness is done via. email with JMS at [email protected] or via. the phone at 251-957-1907.

But because I replied......to status you......your chip came in without a RA. (Return Authorization) and with a incorrect computer code. Once that information was straightened out the chip went out the next day.

Currently your car runs the same with/without/with your old diabalo chip in it...and we are working directly with the shop that has your car figure out what is going on.........they are getting a cartridge for their scanner to look and see what the car is doing.

Chris.....

Beyond this lone post there will be no JMS business conducted here(they will be deleted)........this is a technical information/"help" forum........basically question/answer with as little bias as I can put into it..........bias is a funny thing to gauge....I will of course need some help on it.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Re: JMS info

Chris Johnson said:
Sorry, but we don't conduct business here.....this is a public forum.
I apologize Chris, I was unaware of of this. It might be a good idea to post a sticky or announcment letting everyone know that you are not conducting JMS buisness here.

But because I replied......to status you......your chip came in without a RA. (Return Authorization) and with a incorrect computer code. Once that information was straightened out the chip went out the next day.
That's strange. We spoke to Monty along with another gentleman the day before the chip was shipped to you. I was unaware of this also.

Currently your car runs the same with/without/with your old diabalo chip in it...and we are working directly with the shop that has your car figure out what is going on.........they are getting a cartridge for their scanner to look and see what the car is doing.
Well now that it is supercharged I would assume it would only run the same while not in boost. My car is actually sitting at a shop about 3 1/2 hours from me. No use in picking it up, Only to return it when the chip comes in.

Anyway thanks for the reply. I got word that the chip finally showed up yesterday. I hear your an awesome Autologic tuner. I am looking forward to seeing the results of your work. I will be sure to post the details.;)

Thank You,
Razor.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As a JMS customer I'm happy to see this forum. Should be a useful and valuable resource. Glad you're here Chris.:)

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts