Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let everyone know, I bought a Honda. And I love every minute on it!!! Not bad having 80/100 under your butt, and getting 35-40mpg...

Joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chad, honestly the first time I twisted the throttle, it scared the shit outta me. The last time I rode a motorcycle was 8 years ago, and it was a 750cc Magna.

This bad boy 1312cc has got torque across the band, and it likes to roll. I have to get my bike brains back, so the confidence comes back with it.

I do love the bike, and the looks that it gets while drivin it!

joe

·
Registered
171 Posts
RavenGT said:
This bad boy 1312cc has got torque across the band, and it likes to roll. I have to get my bike brains back, so the confidence comes back with it.

joe
Wait, a Honda with torque? Im confused?

Great looking bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ok, wait a minute. You're buying Hondas, I'm driving a Chevy, the universe must be badly out of stellar alignment. :eek:

LOL. Nice Bike. Glad you like it!

·
Registered
289 Posts
What's it run? :D

Bill

·
Registered
204 Posts
hahaha....that is a gorgeous bike. what DOES it run????

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vrtical said:
HAHA! better yet can he put a K&N on it :D Nice bike thats for sure! sees Joe at biker week at Daytona next year hehe.
Doug, I am actually going to try to make it up to visit the family in July. Maybe I will swing by your house.

Joe

·
Registered
244 Posts
RavenGT said:
Doug, I am actually going to try to make it up to visit the family in July. Maybe I will swing by your house.

Joe
Oh I see only come back in July :D lemme know send me an email when you find out when.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts