Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went today to test drive the 03 Cobra that i am looking at. What a nice car. Its so quiet and smooth. But it does have balls. The salesman didnt want me to get on it much but i hit it a little. Even with the traction control on it wanted to go. Very impressed with the car. It is a left over with 300 miles on it. The dealer i am buying the car from bought the car from a dealer out in PA. So the miles were from the trip to down to the dealer in CT.

One thing i noticed about the car which i am not sure is normal or what. I was driving and when i shifted and let off of the clutch you hear and feel a small clunk in the back. Sounds/feels like it is coming from the rear end. Like the driveshaft has some play in it. One of my friends said someone he talked to, their 03 did the same as well. i wasnt sure if it has to do with the IRS, or the Traction control or what. Who knows how the car was driven for the 300 miles to the dealer either.

All in all i am in love with the car. Its pretty much mine. Just waiting to find a stock motor for my car so i can trade it in. I cant wait

Dave

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly is it? I will run it by the dealer and have them look into it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts