Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Snake Charmer
Joined
·
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone With nitrous pete a bit ago and im on my way to joining the 600+ hp club.

KB with stock and 3" pulley
KB singleblad TB
bassani x-pipe with cats and cat back
custome tuned diable delta chip

Ordered JLP CAI last week and hope to have it soon as well as my tri-ax shifter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
You didn't beat Harry He already ordered his , He called me @ 3:00 in the am , He coulden't sleep
You will all love the Power.
Seek and yee shal find the combo, or call nitro:shocked lol
Hey Hammer you better look out Harry is coming he he
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
nitrous pete said:
Hey Hammer you better look out Harry is coming he he
So is Christmas. And leap year. And OLD AGE!!

We'll all be driving hover crafts by the time Harry takes his 03 out of the garage.

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
Look out or I will get , Lightning Moe on you
HAMMER said:
So is Christmas. And leap year. And OLD AGE!!

We'll all be driving hover crafts by the time Harry takes his 03 out of the garage.

;)
:shocked :shocked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
661 Posts
hey Larry, glad you came abord , the 600hp club is the shit !
Shadowgray03 said:
Just got off the phone With nitrous pete a bit ago and im on my way to joining the 600+ hp club.

KB with stock and 3" pulley
KB singleblad TB
bassani x-pipe with cats and cat back
custome tuned diable delta chip

Ordered JLP CAI last week and hope to have it soon as well as my tri-ax shifter.
:shocked
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top