Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the first pass was a motor run 10.54 @ 128 with a 1.71 60' not the best launch (they don't prep tracks here very well)
the second was a juice run granny shift 10.19 @ 133 with a 1.59 60' that was the best run all night after that it got alittle cold and could not hook as well thought you would like to know:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Phenomenal runs, dude. Congrads.

Can you elaborate on your setup? What's done to the car? What tires? Exhaust? Cage?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
IRS, 6 speed, ?????? Was your car the black 03 at ST. Louis, had a Eaton at the time??? Yeah whats the scoop on the combo, props to ya the car is hauling ass!:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well lets see.
I have upr fulley adjustable upper and lower control arms in the rear and a tubular k member from upr as well full coil over kits all the way around lakewood drag shocks 90-10 and 50-50's 100 dry shot 21lb pulley on kb c4 by pi with a 3600 stall 8.8 solid axel rear end full spool. 55lb injectors petes tune, no front sway bar no front bumper suport. no abs no ac. no interior and a 8 point chromeolly cage by nebraska chassis 28 10.5 15 slicks mt drags on weld prostar's

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
j98gtblown said:
well lets see.
I have upr fulley adjustable upper and lower control arms in the rear and a tubular k member from upr as well full coil over kits all the way around lakewood drag shocks 90-10 and 50-50's 100 dry shot 21lb pulley on kb c4 by pi with a 3600 stall 8.8 solid axel rear end full spool. 55lb injectors petes tune, no front sway bar no front bumper suport. no abs no ac. no interior and a 8 point chromeolly cage by nebraska chassis 28 10.5 15 slicks mt drags on weld prostar's
Aaaah...zat it? So, in other words, basically a stock car.

:p

All joking aside, that's great numbers, man. I figured your rig had to be setup something like that to be right on the heels of the leaders like you are.

Congrads and good luck hitting the 9's. Should be next trip to the track, by the looks of things. You guys are doing us damn proud.

Rich

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Awesome run..It will only go faster..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9's are never easy I have found out as close as I am. I still have a ways to go. I want to be as fast as the fastest guy but I have nor the money or the shop to do it. I think I might be the fastest independent 03. Though that does not give you anything but 5th or 6 place at a meet. well see if I can get the 9 barrier tomorrow. the 60' is what will get me there. I might jet up to a 100 shot for alittle added umf. I am still running rich so should be okay.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
j98gtblown said:
I might jet up to a 100 shot for alittle added umf. I am still running rich so should be okay.
Make sure, bro. Don't hurt that car. You'll be in the 9's. No doubt.

:smoker

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i don't have a window switch for the nitrous so I have to let of the gas and I have a manual valve body so techincally its not a granny shift but thats what I call it

·
Registered
661 Posts
Josh, nice run , and good 60ft. just bang some gears and you will go 9sec. peace nitro
I will be having a shootout soon for 10- 03 cobra's that go 10s or faster . nitro
your in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts