Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yes...it can be done
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, thought everyone would like to know a good place to go after the track:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults....&newtcountry=us

Hooters of south county. Shares a parking lot with a Home Depot, and other stores in a strip mall. Gets a lot of muscle car activity. I'm sure there also will be some side by side comparisons around STL as well! See you guys at the track, and in the lot!

P.S. There is a limitless supply of disrespectful, unsuspecting LS1/LT1's to "outshine". :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
We are staying at the Hampton in Collinsville, its a pretty good time , it has been roudy there for the last couple of years, but evidentally last year there was a bunch of street racing going on elsewhere that we missed out on, the event is just so big and people are so spread out that it is hard for there to be just one happening spot!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
trey193 said:
We are staying at the Hampton in Collinsville, its a pretty good time , it has been roudy there for the last couple of years, but evidentally last year there was a bunch of street racing going on elsewhere that we missed out on, the event is just so big and people are so spread out that it is hard for there to be just one happening spot!
We are staying at the same place. Hampton in Collinsville. It will be nice to place some screen names with faces.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
Yes it will be nice to put faces with screenames!!! It should be a damn good time this year I know all of us around here are looking forward to it, I just wish the scene at night could all come together around the same place, would make for an interesting time! ;)
 

·
Yes...it can be done
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me guys, this is the spot to go in STL after the track. I'll be there with the STL crew!!
 

·
Night Trains Daddy
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
Beware of STL 03's there FAST :D

See you guys in a few weeks ;)
 

·
Yes...it can be done
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shut up Randy!!!! I think the Jersey boys will want to show us what fast is now. You game? After all, your sig at STLM says "the fast one"!

:D
 

·
Night Trains Daddy
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
Let's see them run those times on our track :shocked

Where did I put that firesuit? :D
 

·
Yes...it can be done
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:jawdrop


OH SHIT. Now you've done it. You're on your own, I'm digging a foxhole...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
stlblack03 said:
Let's see them run those times on our track :shocked

Where did I put that firesuit? :D
Not flaming,

Just like a little friendly smack talk as well. I can bet there will times at WFC that Gateway has never seen from and 03 Cobra.

And it probably won't come by the way of anyone from St. L.

HeHeHe
 

·
Night Trains Daddy
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
I think my 12.1 runs are the quickest here so far. They just started letting street tires run in the groove so we'll see if I can best that. I'll have a solid rear soon and then hopefully STL will be represented a little better. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
stlblack03 said:
I think my 12.1 runs are the quickest here so far. They just started letting street tires run in the groove so we'll see if I can best that. I'll have a solid rear soon and then hopefully STL will be represented a little better. :(
Cool man,
There should be quite a few fast cars there. However, with the race format for the 03 Cobras, it won't matter how fast you are, consistency matters. The PRO tree is going to suck for me as well. It looks like deep staging will be in order, expecially on street tires. I look forward to meeting you guys.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top