Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
New motor w/ heads cams and intake. NOVI 2000 or D1. That's it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Talk to Tommy about the O-ring thing as he talked me out of it. Apparently way to many issues with leaking gaskets and the stock gaskets seem to be more than capable.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Aluminum block is sitting in the corner of the garage.

VT stroker kit
Heads, cams....basically a complete new motor.
Intake??? Someone has to make one first :D

Tranny....TKO II or a x2c TKO. Haven't decided on a clutch - the clutch thread has been very interesting though.

Hoping to do the rear as well if there's time/$....will go to Mark Williams to get 9" housing ends put on. I have a Torsen T2 sitting on my bench.

And A LOT of tuning come spring...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Racing. I'm just about done building for this year. Winter time is the time for racing down here! :D I forsee 12.70's on motor :blob

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Turbos, IRS, TKO, Finally bolt up the saleen hood, get my S281 spoiler on, and 00 roush body kit with side exhaust. Dont think i will get painting done though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I agree with Bill , Take advantage of the cooler weather for racing, Im also about done modifying, Its time to tune , and go for the 10s.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Built block (manleys are here, ordered diamonds today, custom comps are on the way) ported heads, port bullit intake on car now, D1 upgrade, Moser 31 splines, Eaton diff., clutch, cobra crank, 03 cobra fuel pump & tank, LTs (got Hookers today), etc. Hoping for 10 sec. car.

·
Registered
810 Posts
You've got your work cut out for you, thats alot of upgrades but definately on your way to a Bad a$$ 10sec street car.:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Maybe some 10.5 in rear rims and wide tires, not sure what size, just ordered J&M Caster/Camber plates, a stainless steel heat shield for my C&L maf setup, and a B&M transmission cooler, thats about it that I can think of for now. Oh yeah, switching to synthetic oil soon too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2002 GT longblock
Bullitt intake
3.73 trac-lok
Metal Matrix Shaft
Super Coupe axles
03 Cobra radiator
03 Cobra fan assembly
Higher stall TC

little hit of happy gas:)

And this craps going in a T-bird:) I'll try to make as many NMRA and FFW events as I can in 04. I'm shooting for 12.80-13.00 on spray.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Install my panhardbar, subframes, and tint my windows.
Feb--- Cobra R brakes all the way around.

Decide if I want a 5.4L or go with a KB blower....

Decide if I want to install a Saleen Kit or Cobra R Kit.

Drop in a 4.2L for my wife's V6 and get rid of her 7.5 inch.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts