Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to atleast clean mine..9in K&N..Is there a better filter?Should i get a 10in or 12in??

·
Registered
618 Posts
Jimmy come on you saw the 12 in my car last year you know you want it drive over to JDM and have Jim slap it in there, you know you want it! More blower whine for sure!:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haveight said:
Jimmy come on you saw the 12 in my car last year you know you want it drive over to JDM and have Jim slap it in there, you know you want it! More blower whine for sure!:D
Matt,, The 12 too big..I'll just go with a 10" I don't want to hurt her:lol :evil

·
Registered
577 Posts
Try the S&B open end filter. It's a 9 inch and ya can take out the headlight for better flow.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
Matt,, The 12 too big..
Now THERE'S a nice topic for debate. Is there really such thing as a filter too big for the Eaton?

I know that a heat shield is a better scenario than a filter sitting in the engine compartment, but is there really such a thing as 'too much' with a filter?

Laminair flow issues?

·
Registered
577 Posts
gotta love HAMMER stirring the pot.....do you use a 12 inch or 9 inch spoon?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
SolidSnake said:
gotta love HAMMER stirring the pot.....do you use a 12 inch or 9 inch spoon?
If you are going to call me on stirring the pot, get it right. This is a technical discussion.

But when stirring up controvercy, I find the egg beater to be a more efficient tool.

:hammer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts