Jason Prichard
Jason Perelli
Ed Olin
Marc Coben
Marc Sanchez
Chuck Watson
Dave Paz
Sean Adkins
Mark (Can't remember last name, had white Cobra Renegade car, ran Pro Mod in 2000)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dave King said:
Ronnie Diaz
Dave Paz
Sean Adkins
These 3 are around. Ronnie has survaced again, Sean is on Guam and I see Paz on AIM sometimes.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bubba from Bama is still around. He is burnin Diablo Chips for Lightnings, and doing a pretty good aftermarket business.

joe

·
Registered
108 Posts
ok...

Ronnie called me @ 2 weeks ago late one nite(he sounded "twisted"), he sayes he'll be out soon !!

Jason kinda dropped off the map, Barb sends him an X-mas card evey year but no response back.

Ed Olin is around, just taked to him @ 3 months ago, he's doing the "road race" thing wth his GT.

What about = Mike Raspino ?? and Jason Webb, Chris Schiere(sp) Royce Milchespths (sp)
these were some of the early modular guys...

Randy

·
Registered
52 Posts
vortechcobra97 said:
The only name you need to know is my name :D
Hey I just noticed your sig. I was on the USS Tarawa LHA-1 Did a few westpacs and spent alot of time in the gulf for the gulf war.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dave Paz: Vicki and I had dinner with Paz about 5 weeks ago, he is doing great, workin his a$$ off keeping the law firm going, was taking some sort of martial arts until he went out with the boys and woke up in an alley.....hehe(wifey said no more going out with the boys). He also went to Vegas recently for a much needed Vacation. Hes been keeping his eye out for another stang, think its gonna be a fox body tho.

·
Registered
191 Posts
YSradial8s said:
Dave Paz: Vicki and I had dinner with Paz about 5 weeks ago, he is doing great, workin his a$$ off keeping the law firm going, was taking some sort of martial arts until he went out with the boys and woke up in an alley.....hehe(wifey said no more going out with the boys). He also went to Vegas recently for a much needed Vacation. Hes been keeping his eye out for another stang, think its gonna be a fox body tho.
Cool, glad he is doing well. Next time I see him online, i'm going to bust his ballz :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
The rumors of my demise have been GREATLY exagerated...

Moonlight96GT said:
Cool, glad he is doing well. Next time I see him online, i'm going to bust his ballz :D
Bust MY ballz? I don't think so (that's why I have a wife!).

It's been a rough couple of years but I've been working hard to recover from a bad business move.

Things are going well, however, I'm still locked into my Acura lease for about 9 more months. I have been eyeing up a new snake (oh no, not again!) but I'm also in the process of buying a 2.5 acre ranch on the edge of Everglades National Park. If the ranch works out, I'll have to decide whether I'll be back in a Stang or in a truck (we currently have one, but this place is pretty far out...maybe a Lightning would be the best of both worlds?).

It was great seeing Spence and Vicki a few months back (I was in South Jersey moving my Mom and step-Dad down to Florida) followed by a long weekend in Vegas (let's see if the bungy picture uploads). I've also started studying martial arts again and, yes, after going to see the UFC fights with the boys, I woke up in an alley in Miami Beach the next morning. It couldn't have been too bad as I had my phone, money, wallet and my ass didn't hurt...hehe.

If anyone ever sees me on AIM, make sure you say hi as most of my previous computer information is gone. My screen name is "tktlwyr".

Later!

Paz

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yo Dave......good to see you around.

You were in NJ and didn't tell me?

Good luck with everything and I will definately IM ya when I see ya!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts