Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, looking at purchasing an 01 Black Lightning, its really clean everything is bone stock down too the exhaust. Its got high miles 101k everything except the fog lights work, clean carfax wondering what you guys think its worth? It will mainly be a daily driver and occasionaly pull my Stang to the track

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody?????

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt think of the SVT forums? thanks ill check them out.

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, this dealership asking 12K

· Registered
8 Posts
Just had a buddy sale his 01 with 134k stock for $8,500
my lightning has 116k on it and still runs like a champ, old mods i would suggest upgraded heat exchanger because of towing and exhaust.
If u have the time rebuilt the eaton and replace the vacuum line behind the blower at the same time

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just had a buddy sale his 01 with 134k stock for $8,500
my lightning has 116k on it and still runs like a champ, old mods i would suggest upgraded heat exchanger because of towing and exhaust.
If u have the time rebuilt the eaton and replace the vacuum line behind the blower at the same time
Thanks for the input, but i decicded to hold off on the purchase due to possible job transfer in the next few months? i already have 3 cars and dont want to have the worry of hauling 4 cars across 1400 miles!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.