Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am driving to work in my Lightning today about to make a left hand turn. I see a Black 03 Cobra approaching from behind and get all excited about it. :D Very rarely do I see them. So as he is approaching I give a big thumbs up out my window, he pashes on the left with no acknowledgement. I shrug it off and think maybe he didn't see me:)rolleyes: ). So we both go left and then some azz clown is making a right turn from the left lane, so we have to stop. We are side by side, both have our windows down. Turns out it was a 10th Anniv Vert(red seat inserts). So I give another thumbs up and yell "Hey nice car man!" This piece of crap would not even look over at me! We start going and he just drives away. I think I told him he sucked or something, don't remember. What gives>??? We both have awesome SVT products. Even if I didn't so what>??? I mean I could be some kid, who's dream is owning a Mustang Cobra and this guy in his suit and tie can't respond>??? That just sucks. I don't know how you folks feel about stuff like this but it pisses me off. This guy doesn't deserve a nice car. I try and give him respect and compliment him and he can't respond. :shootbird -Mat-

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Sounds like your typical non car guy who has money and no clue what he is really driving. I agree with you:shootbird

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
F8LBITE said:
Sounds like your typical non car guy who has money and no clue what he is really driving. I agree with you:shootbird
I agree,,That asshole is just passing through the Mustang world on his way to a JAP SUV..............FUG HIM:shootbird

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
I agree with all of you guys...I actually ran into that myself. The guy was not even acnowledging me in the next lane over,what an asshole he was..They are definately out there......Usually the yuppies do that but this was another 25-32 yr old guy.Maybe because i look like i'm younger than i am he was mad or somethin.I don't get it ,usually it's like holy crap cool another 03! Not some peoples style i guess...F--em......Jay

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know what you mean man, everytime i see a mustang/lightning no matter what year it is, i always flash my lights at them or wave or give thumbs up. When i dont get anything in return, i wonder if they really know what they r driving.

matt

·
Registered
250 Posts
matstang03 said:
I know what you mean man, everytime i see a mustang/lightning no matter what year it is, i always flash my lights at them or wave or give thumbs up. When i dont get anything in return, i wonder if they really know what they r driving.

matt
Me too! I always try to compliment other people about their cars and give some acknowledgement. Especially those in the SVT family. I have found people.....amazingly enough....who had NO IDEA what they were driving. I had that experience with a Lightning owner. I was looking for a shop in a part of town I was unfamiliar to pick up a few mods when I saw him. I thought for sure he would know. I spun around to catch him and when I asked he had no clue. I asked about any mods he had...there were none. He acted like it was just another cool looking pickup truck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Guy must of been a real a-hole. I haven't seen many SVT Lightnings in my area, but when I do, I always give a thumbs up, wave, or flash lights.
Your have a KB in yout Lightning, right? You should of ran him when the light turned green... would of suprised the snit out of him.

MJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts