Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an 03 as we speak, I want a tried and true combo and am wanting 475 and 500 at the wheels. I see a lot of different dyno numbers, but its hard to compare apples and apples with the different facility's, temps, secrets and all that is involved! Can it be done with a pulley, exhaust (only midpipe and catback) and a tune? If so who does it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
See sig. Still working on the belt slip and fine tuning the chip but it did yeild me 477 @ 5400 Ft above sea level.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey Trey193,
How far away from Charleston IN.? I believe its close to the KY border? Anyway the website I left you is for someone in your own state. http://www.ls1motorsports.com Don't let the camaro fool you, just click on the "03 Cobra parts" button Ask for Rob.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I need to get ahold of Raymer and those guys, they are only a little over an hour away from me, I could and would do the exhaust work myself, but I dont have a pulley puller and I would need the car tuned as well. Not sure if Raymer has dyno facilities or not but I would want the car on a dyno and all and see the real world numbers and A/F the chip or tune will provide me!! I wonder if all the big dogs tuning these 03's (U guys know who U R) all have similar tunes available and power increases, I am sure some are a touch better than others. Well keep it coming any more info would be appreciated! Thanks Trey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts