Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1st Whipple in the 10's
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What other things do you need on a kenny bell setup to make over 600rwhp

i seen a few cars on here that are making that and just wondering how your doing it.

also if at all possable not to use the boost a pump

thanks alot for any info

jeff

·
1st Whipple in the 10's
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sweet 38 views and no one knows anyways Hammer if you see this could you maybegive me some info you seem to know about this topic

thanks jeff

·
Registered
810 Posts
I've heard (now flame on), but I've heard of a particular 03' in FL making 600rwhp with the only two mods being a Kenne Bell Blower and a Recalibrated Computer. This comes from a close personal friend. But again, I have not seen this car or dyno numbers in person.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Look in my Sig and try search. You will find alot of recent Kenne Bell Combo posted.

Basically the Kenne Bell with 17+ lb of boost, various chip combos, stock or 55# injectors, exhaust mods, BAP or larger fuel pumps. 5 or 6 basic bolt-ons with the Kenne Bell will get you very close if not over 600 HP.

JL

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
600 horsepower

I found it really easy to make 600 RWHP with the "Heaton" and a small shot. I have pullys, exhaust, (no throttle body),custom intercooler mods, and a 75 dry shot and am making 600 RWHP and 710 FT lbs. And all this is done with a 10:0 A/F ratio. The car with traction issues and granny shifting the factory 6 speed ran a best so far of [email protected] mph. The car has alot more in it but we will see. I am planning on upgrading to the KB myself but i am having great fun with it now.

Sean :cool:

·
Registered
661 Posts
We can get You 600-900 hp
just call me , I have several different combos.
No Nos , With Nos , Just boost , Headers Step .
nitro # in Sig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts