Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine just installed a procharger kit on his 06 mustang. P1SC1

I would like to know what plugs to use other than Autolite HT0 due to them not being sold where I live.

NGK TR6 any good ? Gapped to what ?

if splitfire which code should be used and gapped to what ?

anything I should tell my friend to let him run the procharged mustang safetly and without any problems ? and where can I get smaller pulleys for more boost ?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Brisk plugs. They are great for race applications, but don't seem to last as long as the Autolites. Gap them at .030 to .032 Justin Burcham stocks the pulleys. 1-866-JPC-RACE

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well Found a shop that has brisk but the ones for S/C applications is finished and will be here in march.. damit.. anyway I found the TR6 NGK plugs for sure.. they any good ?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh damit.. I can't seem to find the plugs that will work perfect..

which NGK's will work good with the 3v procharged ?

and I found splitfire plugs.. which ones will work good with s/c 3v engines ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
NGK doesn't make a plug to work, nor does splitfire. The '05-mid '08 plugs are different than anything else. Autolite, Motorcraft (OE Ford), FRPP, Brisk and Champion are your only choices. People have had mixed results with the Champion plugs, it is difficult to find a local parts store that carries a colder heat range 3v plug in stock, plan on ordering something.

·
Registered
375 Posts
im sure any vender on here can get you the plugs you want, HTO or brisk. and i order all my smaller pulleys from procharger direct. will run you about $100 shipped for one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts