Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i had the money to get a blower but something fell through so now i might not even have enough to get my blower ported so what can i do? i curently have a 2.76 pulley.steeda catback,billitflow 100 mm idler,stock h-pipe with cats removed and just a K&N filter at the end of my mass air meter no shield.been dyno tuned 435.02hp 443.52torqe.my numbers seem so low was thinking of a 2# lower what else could i do i just feel like i need a good tuner. i feel i should be around 450hp and tq so if anyone knows of any mods i could do please share.

· Registered
3,027 Posts
Sounds to me it was just a nonfriendly dyno. Check to see how much timing the Tuner put into the tune itself. Other than that you can start ordering parts for the next step. Mass air meter, fuel pump help,.....

Or you can still do things to the car itself like subframe connectors (highly needed!) and a IRS brace would be a good place to start.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think he put none in there. timming that is. and i have a straight axle just havent put it in yet getting the gears and everything finished up this week for it. what about a 2# pulley or should i go with a different pulley combo i want to feel tq

· Registered
3,027 Posts
If that dyno was "your typical dyno" then your numbers are low. If you get some timing put into it you could be happy for a while. If you drive the car daily in the summer or even quite a bit and like to hammer on it pretty good I'd stay with the upper only. You'll build to much heat and the car will pull timing. So the upper only could be just as fast most of the time anyways. If that makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.