Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called SVT and got the built number on my car and on Chads car.

Mine is #7003 out of 8394 Coupes, built 5/13/2003

Chad's is #2802 out of 8394 Coupes, built 9/7/2002

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's number is, with the amount of Terminator owners here, someone is bound to have a car with an almost identical build number.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I just called SVT and got the built number on my car and on Chads car.

Mine is #7003 out of 8394 Coupes, built 5/13/2003

Chad's is #2802 out of 8394 Coupes, built 9/7/2002

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's number is, with the amount of Terminator owners here, someone is bound to have a car with an almost identical build number.
You have new head,,Chad has old head..
I never got bad head:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Vin ends with 00045 ,,I called and i am actually #66

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mine was built on July 25th, 1551 of 8394. 1 of 481 white coupes. I asked what was the rarest color and was told Satin Silver was with only 214 made.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine is #325 of 5082, Sonic Blue Vert.
Has the Tick---not fixed yet.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
YO.

#284 of 340 Sonic Blue verts with charcoal int/black top
build date 12 June 02

13 SBverts with Parch int/tan top
2 SBverts with Parch int/black top

gary

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine has parchment interior, with black top. #325

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
bluebyu03 said:
Mine has parchment interior, with black top. #325
WOW cool. 1 of 2!!!!!

dats pretty awesome. did you order it or buy off the lot?

gary

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, I bought it from a private party, all I really wanted was the Sonic Blue. Kinda nice now to know that it is a little unique. The car is a blast. Have had few problems with the car, I had to have the rubber seal replaced where the top meets the windshield, and I probably have the "Tick" but won't get the head replaced just yet. I want our local SVT dealership to get a little more experience doing this before I give them my car. So far from all reports people that have had the head replaced are satisfied. How about you any likes or dislikes about the car?

Mike

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Nothing major at all. No tick no vibe. Alignment was out of spec. but that was about it. Little things, like that tape coming out from under the spoiler, i just fixed myself. I might have to take it in for the top sagging a bit but i believe they farm that job out anyway.

gary

·
Registered
521 Posts
#154 of 8394
and probably the most common color combo available.....
Black everything

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
My 03 Cobra that Daryl in Hawaii has now is number 3223.
Built September 24,2002 ....5 days before my Birthday....close.

Since the 03 Cobra's and Mach 1's started being made in 02...the early vin numbers will not be sequencial like I thought....because of the Mach 1's being made back then too.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Kino said:
Mine was built on July 25th, 1551 of 8394. 1 of 481 white coupes. I asked what was the rarest color and was told Satin Silver was with only 214 made.
Thats pretty wild..I would have thought that would have been one of the more pop ones..since its in alot of the original ads and all. My dad's 03 Cobra is a first run Satin Silver. He will be happy to hear that! Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have #657 of 8,394 coupes.the svt guy told me there were only 214 torch red coupes with graphite inserts built,i did not ask how many with parchment but i bet it's not many:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts