Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know, all I know is I belong to it! I know is doesnt sound like much to most of you, but its taken me 5 months to get there.
Have been running so many 13.0's over the last few weeks, decided to run in the brackets last night. Dialed in at 13.00.
First run was 13.022. The guy I raced broke out. Second run so did I. Ran [email protected] I accomplished the goal I wanted prior to buying DR's. Off to Tirerack.....BO

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless someone has better advice, I'll probably go with stock size in Nitto's. Chill, do you have a better idea?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw those, don't they run around $260-270? I think I'm going to go with Nitto's for right now, once those are done, by then I'll have Rick's shock kit and updated half-shafts and then get the ET Streets....When 11's show up I'm done. Can't justify in my mind, installing a roll cage. At least not yet.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JT, you still planning to Honeymoon in Hawaii?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
03snake said:
I saw those, don't they run around $260-270? I think I'm going to go with Nitto's for right now, once those are done, by then I'll have Rick's shock kit and updated half-shafts and then get the ET Streets....When 11's show up I'm done. Can't justify in my mind, installing a roll cage. At least not yet.
I don't think they are that much. Jegs has them for 162.99 each.

Part Number 131-63491
Phone number 1-800-345-4545

We haven't planned the honeymoon yet, Hawaii is still at the top of the list.
JT

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info JT. I look forward to possibly meeting ya'll if you do happen to come out. Then I can introduce you to the worst track running. There are plans in the making for a huge raceway park sometime in 2004 or 5, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll let you run the car to see if she's got 11's in her. Later man....BO

·
Registered
404 Posts
I checked on those too, and found they don't make them in our size. More of a ricer type drag radial. I still think you can get in the 11s without ET streets, but with them you will get there quick.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just an update. Ran 12.79 tonight. Don't know exactly how I did that. Seem to be shifting better. Easing out on the launch. 60ft was 2.19. Saw a stock 03 on f1's get a 1.98 60ft. pissed me off to see that, then I ran the 12.79. competition or anger seems to work best for me......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts