Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have had the car to the dealership for the vibe and they have replaced the rear of the car and has not fixed the vibe... I took it back and they could not determain what it was so they balanced the tires and thought that that would do it... it didnt... i am a taking the car back to them tomorrow to see what they can do...

i mostly feel the vibe at 80+ and the service guy said that anything over 65+, they cannot test the car... My thought is that since the service bulletin on this vibration states to replace the driveshaft above 65+, so since they cannot test the car over 65+ then they should take my word on it and replace the driveshaft...

should i call SVT about this and see if they can get a tech out there to figure something out??

any help will do...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took my car to the same dealer as you. I actually saw your car there the first time I took it in. They did the same thing to me. Replaced the rear. I told sevice manager that I wold drive it for a couple of weeks to see if it was still there. And it is. I called SVT and Matt said to take it back to them. I called to tell service manager, but haven't heard back yet. I got his voice mail. I even asked them if they ever had any other cobras in for rear end problems when I took my car in and he said no. Let me know how you make out.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will let you know how i make out...

We are talking about Holman in Mount Laurel right?

Who is your service advisor?

BTW, what color is your car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Holman Ford in Mt. Laurel. My service rep is Lloyd Tatem. He seems to be a nice guy. I've had my car there 3 times, once for a new tire and twice for the vibration noise. The last time it took 2 weeks in the shop to get the rear done.
My car is sonic blue.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well its there and we will see how it turns out...

2weeks for the rear! Wow, i took my car home while they ordered it, once it came in, it only took 1 and a half days to finish...

My advisor is Rich Adler. His has been really good to me since I started going there...

Ill let everyone know the outcome...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts