Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problems with the Kenne bell blower. This is the biggest POS that i have ever owned and i'm thinking about going turbo.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Whatever!!!:bs

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Yea right.

·
Registered
511 Posts
03chuck said:
Problems with the Kenne bell blower. This is the biggest POS that i have ever owned and i'm thinking about going turbo.
I'm afraid we are going to need just a bit more to go on…

·
Registered
32 Posts
03chuck said:
Sniff Sniff :vomit: I smell GM on you!

·
Registered
80 Posts
03chuck said:
Suck a lot air to make into a lot hp.

·
Registered
863 Posts
03chuck said:
Problems with the Kenne bell blower. This is the biggest POS that i have ever owned and i'm thinking about going turbo. 03chuck

Yeah !! Mr. "3 Posts" You have about Zero credibility and with no response after your statement. I think you should go Turbo on your ricer... :D Moron !

·
Registered
223 Posts
yeah, they do suck! ... even better than the eaton :)
awesome POSitive displacement!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love how everyone bashes the kid, calling him a ricer & shit, when he is just a little soar that he has a blown up KB car. Could be due to the fact that the car was running 32 psi on a few banzai passes down the track, not to mention some juice.

Makes you wonder why this car was for sale in the first place?:jawdrop

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I am guessing this guy bought PJs car. If so that was his first mistake. Everybody knows that car was pushed to the limit and beat on by a pro what do you expect.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
if 03chuck is that kid than I feel bad for him. I wonder if pete told him how the car was driven before he bought it?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts