Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything that you think is over priced. Doesn't matter where it's made etc. I know everyone has bought a part and thought... why the %$#@ does this cost so much?!?! If you think it's over priced post it up!

I have an 02 vert that I've kept pretty stock and have been thinking about adding some psi to lately and can't get over the price of new SC kits! I'm not the type of guy that buys only brand new parts but man!! Some SC kits I can understand but some I just can't!!

Procharger kits for my car for the high output can go from 4.5k to over 5k!! It just seems silly to me when I could buy a tuner kit from hellion for 5K! seriously! you can get a maf for 100 from the classifieds everywhere and 200 for injectors and 100 for a fuel pump anywhere! Who isn't going to get a custom tune afterwards anyway!?!

Basic vortechs are in the same league as well but you get the points.

So for me SC'ers get my vote!

· Registered
5 Posts
I have to say The new mustangs Are way over priced. Sorry I love them but the new 5.0 is expensive. It is falling from it's roots as a pony car.

As far as mods go. Hell yeah on the S/C. They are fricken crazy anymore.

· Registered
3,329 Posts
I have to say The new mustangs Are way over priced. Sorry I love them but the new 5.0 is expensive. It is falling from it's roots as a pony car.
Agreed and big reason why I don't even think of getting one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.