Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, great site. This is my first post. Anyways, the question is, I'm about to put on my #4 lower , which would make my mods, PSP chip, Airaid intake, and #4 lower. Am I still in a good range to use my 80mm MAF? I've talked to many on this, and most say you don't get a bigger one unless you need it. I heard it alone will add no power. So I figured come to a place where guys know what they're talking about. I guess one last question, is the Airaid intake okay? It came on the truck, so I figured a nice money saver, but it only uses a 80mm MAF, so another reason I hope I don't have to switch.
Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
welcome to the site Just got home from the Nmra world finals. You should be ok But make sure you get your chip tuned for the 80mm . When you get a chance get yourself a 90mm. Sal from power Surge performance will be back to post on tuesday. I,m sure He can answer your question since he is our professional tuner for this forum: Also I guess you either have a 99 or 00 lightning?_jeff-:blob

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would get the 90mm. If you could find a used one cheap. A lot of guys seem to be going to the ProM or Powertubes, So some used ones should be available in the classifieds from time to time.
More air in has to help.

VINNIE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts