Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer,JT,Sean, anybody want to meet at Atco or E town after the Flood warning cease!!!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hey Jimmy,

I will be going this week looks like Thursday night would be glad to meet you there my buddy is bringing the Viper with new tires
"should run well" and i think Hammer is going

sean

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sean,Thank's If weather is ok,,,
I'll try to make it..

·
Registered
481 Posts
ill come out thursday... pending weather... they claim AM Clouds with PM Sunny :D

it will be nice to finally put a name to a face...

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JT said:
Anyone going tonight?

Post quick, I need to leave soon if I am going to get there early enought to get more than 1 run in.

JT
Good Luck JT
I am going to E town tomorrow night

·
Banned
572 Posts
I put down a 12.60 @112mph
at atco tonight funny story ..............

when i pulled in the tech asked how fast i would be going
i told him i would not run below 13.99
after waiting 1 1/2 hr's i stage up with this completely caged out eagle tallon with a p-chute on the back and i knew i could not go down like that so i just matted it and run it balls out what a sweet pass it was ( the guy in the talon could not get it out of the hole he ran a 13.28 @113.95)

sean
edit that was on the F-1"took the dr's off

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Congrats again Sean!! A video would have been cool !!!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (almost stock)
Yep, a video would have been nice.
I heard the official Modular Fords '03 Cobra forum photographer was stuck at home because the wife was working.;) ;) ;)

Anyone going to the track tonight? I as thinking about Cecil, but with all the recent rain, it will probably be an absolute mob scene, so I may just stay home.
JT

·
Banned
572 Posts
JT said:
Yep, a video would have been nice.
I heard the official Modular Fords '03 Cobra forum photographer was stuck at home because the wife was working.;) ;) ;)

Anyone going to the track tonight? I as thinking about Cecil, but with all the recent rain, it will probably be an absolute mob scene, so I may just stay home.
JT
THANKS !!!:lol :lol
SEAN

·
Banned
572 Posts
TopRacer said:
Nice run sean...

That is the same time and speed that JT drove you car...

very consistant car... :D
Thanks !

JT is a great driver just look at his runs on his car.
I am hopeing to reach low 12.50's/12.40's with just the Bassani and filter. just need to get a better 60 ft

sean

G

·
And people say the Verts are slow.....its the drivers that are slow...the Verts can kick some illegal 1/4 time butts too.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(100 % stock now)
All of my go fast goodies are sold and gone

·
Banned
572 Posts
doug97gt said:
Where is Etown? BTW, MM&FF in a previous article wrote about a road course in ETown. Do they have races there?
North Jersey off exit 8 on the NJTPK 33 EAST 5 MILES FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO ENGLISHTOWN
ID say7 HRS from you

sean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts