Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a nice set of Cobra floormats at a decent price. I saw a nice set on ebay but I am unsure that the color is correct. Any help is appreciated.

Razor.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
YO

These are the mats that came in the 99 Cobra I believe, my 2001 had plain mats with nothing embroidered. I tried to get some like this from Ford, but I don't think you can get them any more. Performance Parts Inc. still sells them though.

http://www.mustangsparts.com

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep those are the exact ones on ebay, only the ones on ebay are $10 cheaper.:D I just wasn't sure if the darker colored floormats will match my interior. I guess if those came in the 99's then they will match my 01.

On another note, I have visited that website you listed before. The one thing that keeps from looking there is how disorganized all the dam listings are. It's like going to the grocery store and having the bug spray and cereal on the same shelf.:( That guy would sell allot more product if he organized his dam site.

Anyway dude I think I will get those mats off of ebay. Thanks for the help.

Razor.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Razor...

...you can get the good embroidered mats from me, genuine FoMoCo, comes in a kit(frt & bck) give me a call(410-655-2000 parts ext 404).

Randy

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Razor...

R. Stinchcomb said:
...you can get the good embroidered mats from me, genuine FoMoCo, comes in a kit(frt & bck) give me a call(410-655-2000 parts ext 404).

Randy
Darn Randy I already bought the ones off of Ebay.:( I wish I would have known sooner that you had them. It's a big plus that your right in Maryland too. I will definitely call you first the next time I'm looking for something. Thanks for the offer.

Razor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts