Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not tech but...

Ok, I have done all the searching I can do. I want a toggle switch panel, NOT rocker switch panel for my 96 cobra's ashtray. I know UPR, Anderson Ford Motorsport, and Painless Wiring all make rocker switch panels for the ashtray but I have yet to find a toggle switch panel. I swear I have seen one somewhere.

If anybody has any info please let me know.

Thanks,
Ashley

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just make your own. Get a piece of ABS plastic and cut it to your liking and then drill some holes out. A friend of mine did this and it turned out good. Although if you use a toggle switch like NOS supplies with there kits, you will have to trim down the switch a little so the ashtray can close over them. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I was kinda leaning toward making one myself. I would have already done it if I had a car to get back and forth to the shop. But you see my car is at the shop with no motor in it. So I will just make it after we get the car finished up. I was just thinking that if anybody knew of a pre-made one I would slap it in there when putting the car back together.

I think I will make it out of aluminum and polish it.

Oh and if anyone does figure a place out that makes one let me know.

Thanks,
Ashley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts