Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh this section seems to be dead. Lets just see whos from MD, and what part your from.

I'm Germantown, MD myself.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Olney!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Elkton, MD

·
Registered
48 Posts
mechanicsville, md

·
Registered
642 Posts
Anyone know of any quality but economical shops in MD?

I need to get a complete over haul done (new engine, trans), and really need a good deal.

·
Registered
48 Posts
you need parts or good price on install, my tuner is in richmond. great prices and very knowledgable. Mid Atlantic Performance, Mike Rousch

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone know of any quality but economical shops in MD?

I need to get a complete over haul done (new engine, trans), and really need a good deal.
JPC is one of the best but they are kinda expensive. Also, Excessive Motorsports are good too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
JPC is notch as well, but like stated, $$ ouch. Never heard of excessive. Where are they

·
Registered
642 Posts
If the price was right, I wouldn't mind traveling down to Pensylvania. But my car is out of commission, so I'm trying to stay with in 40 - 50 miles with in Montgomery County.

Everything is soo expensive around here!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've got a guy down in Mechanicsville. Competition Speed and Sound (Jason Roth) great prices and a really good guy. Shoot him an e-mail. [email protected].

I don't really care for JPC had a bad experience.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Springfield, VA here.....
I wouldnt take my lawn mower to Exessive, have had to many friends with bad experiences from there
Mid Atlantic with Mike Rouch is a great place. has been one of the best shops me and both of my friends have delt with. He really knows his stuff and prices are hard to beat.
I do my own work as it saves a bunch, just starting to try and learn the tunning side

1 - 14 of 14 Posts