Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did you guys buy your swap kmembers and what brand did you get looking to buy one just wanted to see where to get one and see what everyone was running in there modfox.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i got mine from upr, i have yet to install it. i hear a lot of people talk about fitment issues with them. seems like aje and maximum motorsports have good ones that everybody uses

·
Registered
135 Posts
I ordered mine through PA racing. Cost me around $350. I have it installed and i have the motor/trans in it and have yet to discover a problem w/ mine. Some people have had problems w/ the steering rack hitting the oil pan so theyve had to use offset bushings and stuff like that. I didn't have too. Mine clears the rack w/ no problems and im using the stock steering rack.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If your using coil overs, which I recommend, get the Maximum Motorsports or Griggs. At this point I would say Griggs so you can get the sway bar that goes with it. It will be expensive but very well worth every penny.

I have a PA racing now and to do it over again I would use the griggs stuff to get around the swaybar issue. Check out the thread about it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If your using coil overs, which I recommend, get the Maximum Motorsports or Griggs. At this point I would say Griggs so you can get the sway bar that goes with it. It will be expensive but very well worth every penny.

I have a PA racing now and to do it over again I would use the griggs stuff to get around the swaybar issue. Check out the thread about it.
I vote for MM if your going coil overs. The griggs sway bar is nice but it kills the turning radius on the fox. Or atleast it did on mine. And it doesnt clear the thermostat housing. I'll sell mine for cheap if you want to try it. Check the classifieds/suspension section

1 - 5 of 5 Posts