Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which LCA's, UCA's are better for the 1/4 mile the adjustable or non adjustable. I am looking to purchase some within the next 2 weeks. The car will be driven daily but only raced at the strip no x-cross or street racing, and I want maximum hook of the line

·
Registered
113 Posts
adjustable uppers are nice so you can set,and change your pinion angle.When you really start going fast 9's or better ,a good double adjustable Anti-rollbars is the hot setup!Start with a killer set of weld in Frame Connecter.Then uppers and lowers together.Try to buy a matched set .Alot of people sale good rear drag setups.Then you need shocks and springs.It all works together so do your home work and buy the right stuff the first time!
Kaz..............:cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Eibach drag launch kit in mind. Not sure about the contral arms yet I see several people offering kits ranging from 140.00 to 350.00. I also have decided on Lakewood 90/10 in front and 50/50 in back

·
Registered
113 Posts
Check out the Maximum Motorsports Stuff.They sell some really nice kits.I run thier stuff on my car and they are very helpful on the phone!1-800-839-0928
Kaz..............:cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do they come highly recommended to bad they can't lower thier prices. I guess you get what you pay for

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I run non-adjustable Lakewood HD upper, Megabite JR LCA's, double-adjustable anti rollbar, and HAL 12-way shocks! Before the shocks and antirollbar I pulled 1.44 60's but with alot of twist. I expect 1.30's now!

Chad

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've got the maximum motorsports non-adjustable lowers and I love them. The get a good bite! Ran a 1.8 60' last time at the track. Could have gotten a 1.7 but the clutch was slipping!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts