Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Breaking ****
1,304 Posts
was running a SVT Focus pump for nitrous, got a blower and threw in cobra hat/pumps with 8ga wire upgrade, havent driven it yet cause winter

·
Registered
348 Posts
Im running a a1000. Works well with 20 pounds of boost at 40psi with 60lb injectors. If you ever swtich to e85 you will need the bigger one that they sell. The a1000 can not keep up on my car with the new 120lb injectors with e85. The pressure started to go backwards after 5000 rpm

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'll soon be running fuelab filters, pump, and regulator. recommended by Jon Lund, as its a brushless in line pump that won't get hot like most inline pumps on the market. I'll have to wait for what to expect being that nobody right now is running this in a modular that i can think of.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I run the A1000 but until recently they would only last a yr. I had an extra one lying around and sold it to a buddy with a billet 5.0 4v and an 88mm. He's now running two A1000s and its been working like a champ.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I am running a single Weldon 600A for the time being. I have a second sitting in the toolbox if the need ever arises.....
-Kyle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts