Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow 03 cobra owners. I know i don't own a 03 cobra butttttt, I did swap in a 03 cobra motor and 6 speed in my 99 cobra. The mods I do have are in my sig.

Well now im bored with the stock power and I am in the quest to run mid to high tens on slixs and skinnies, all with the stock heaton.

So far I have the following mods on the motor, upgraded heat exchanger from fluidyne, 12inch filter, off road x-pipe, bassani catback, solid axle with 3:73 gear and a chip. and I powershift

I want to do a pulley swap. I am wanting between a 2.7 with idler or a 2.8 with ider, I know they create more heat but I do have a upgraded h/e. Whats the diffence with both. Any input for my quest for tens would be appricated. Thanx Eddie:p

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Just get a RR 2.76 with Idlers. When you under do something you are always left wondering what if? And it doesnt look like you are one who under does mods on his Cobra.

Very Sweet Ride. When I get back from college next May I'll have to check out that beast.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hj16,

No problem, I'll be more than happy to show you my ride when you get in town. So you vote for the 2.76 pulley. Anymore input would be greatly appriciated guys.:D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
it really does not matter. Think of how minute the change is between a 2.76 and 2.80... 4 hundreths. That should be good for about 1-134556th of a boost... jk. Go with whichever you please. You will not be disappointed with either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts