Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone get me prices for the KenneBell blower. I am considering stepping up for no other reason than cooler intake charges and efficiency. I am not gonna go all out or balls to the wall (like HAMMER), but I am likely going to run about 14 or so lbs of boost. I need a place with good prices, a chip, etc. I will likely go with HBH's oil spray kit. Do I absolutely need 55 lb. injectors? Thanks in advance for all insight and replies. I came to ModularFords because I know many here have the "combo". I also tried to e-mail Nitrous Pete, but his mailbox was full and it returned my mail. Thanks again.

·
Registered
521 Posts
SolidSnake said:
Can anyone get me prices for the KenneBell blower. I will likely go with HBH's oil spray kit.
I think HBH also sells Kenne Bells. Give him a call. Might as well buy it all at one place.......BO

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mustang Magic in Deer Park on Long Island has a deal going on a KB install. check www.mustangmagic.com

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am waiting for HBH to get me a price on his combo. Guys PM me with your specials and prices, and I'll make my decision from there. It's all about the customer service and prices.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Richard has been straight forward and willing to help me with things on my car and combo. Worth the shot IMO.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the heads up.....what did ya pay for the bad boy?

·
Registered
11 Posts
how much for just the supercharger?? (no chip and BP)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm interested in knowing where I could go for this stuff down here in the southeast. Most of these gurus are in the northeast...for me that would be quite a hike with the 03.

Can anyone suggest anybody down here in the (semi) original 13 colonies? :D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is an awesome place right in North Carolina man, I believe it's modular madness, check them out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
SolidSnake said:
Can anyone get me prices for the KenneBell blower. I am considering stepping up for no other reason than cooler intake charges and efficiency. I am not gonna go all out or balls to the wall (like HAMMER), but I am likely going to run about 14 or so lbs of boost. I need a place with good prices, a chip, etc. I will likely go with HBH's oil spray kit. Do I absolutely need 55 lb. injectors? Thanks in advance for all insight and replies. I came to ModularFords because I know many here have the "combo". I also tried to e-mail Nitrous Pete, but his mailbox was full and it returned my mail. Thanks again.
Talk to Jim at JDM when you are there on Saturday! He was able to get 630RWHP out of Haveights car when he tuned it. He was going to do my car but things didn't go as planned that week. See what he has to say. -Mat-

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JD's did HAMMER's car.....see my sig...Joe can tune!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts