Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, who is going? Stlblack03 and I will be there for sure. Oh, and no excuses from you matstang03. Bring the car, and the bottle, I wanna ride! :)

And for you street racers, there are plenty o' GM cars just beggin for an asswhoopin!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I will be there but wont be in my 03, I will be in the black 93 Cobra on Bogarts, its been 10.50's, we are planning on finding some good street racing scenes, also 2 of my other friends will be in an 01 Cobra Vert, on 100 NX, we are staying in Collinsville and want to be where the action is!! C-ya guys there!!! :) Supposedly Collinsville and a place called Lindbergh at the Hooters is where things get going, am I right, all you St.Louis guys can chime in at any time! Later All!

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do a search on the thread that shows that map from Gateway to S. Lindbergh Hooters, it should be in here somewhere. Hopefully, I can get Stlblack03 to come out!

·
Registered
64 Posts
re:

I'll be there with the new kenne bell and juice with all new suspension from upr and drag shocks and what not looking for 9's but that is far fetched I think

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I may come to WFC :D

EVERY SINGLE DAY :D

I wan't a piece of you on the street steve...get that heap runnin will ya? :eek:

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's running Rando, but it's damn scary. I'll get it sorted out tomorrow. I may just need to torque down the 36mm nuts on the axles once more, I hope. I'll be calling Frank at DS, and talking to Steve about the play.

On the street? Bring all the wood screws in the world, you're goona need every one! :eek:

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
what's up those new shafts don't feel right?

Do you still remember how to shift...oh wait a minute...you never knew in the first place :D :shocked

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
So where you guys gonna be Friday night, we should be in town by 3 or so, this is the first year we have made it down for Friday and Saturday usually we only come for Sat. and Sun.!

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Trey - Either Fairview Heights Hooters or South County Hooters I guess. PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number. I'll try to dig up some directions...hold on

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Spares on the front??? You'll be hard to miss

I have a black 03 with Illinois Plates that say NOXQSES

1 - 12 of 12 Posts