Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Who tuned the chip for your KB Blower....

• Amazon Racing

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • JDM

• Johnny Lightning Performance

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Horsepower by Herman

• PJ's Performance

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • SHM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steeda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo

• Modular Madness

• Other (Please List)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Strictly Performance

• Kenne Bell

Votes: 6 16.2%
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With everyone taking different routes with there Kennebell, I am interested who you are using for tuning. Please list what chip and tuner you used. Disadvantages V. Advantages......

Thanks For Your Time,

Zach
:blob

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Brian Herron, Apten-US. No chip, EEC flash.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Richard @ Strictly Performance in Houston!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
UBNSTRK,
You might as well edit your poll and add Strictly Performance since they have done quite a few to date.

·
Registered
223 Posts
KB should be an obvious choice...

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
This poll is worthless because all the diablo tunes come from one place and that is diablo. All superchips tunes come from superchip. So, if you have a red diablo chip the tune came from willie or patrick and was simply downloaded from the vendor and put on a chip for you.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
This poll is worthless because all the diablo tunes come from one place and that is diablo. All superchips tunes come from superchip. So, if you have a red diablo chip the tune came from willie or patrick and was simply downloaded from the vendor and put on a chip for you.
Sorry, calling BS. There are Five individuals/companies besides diablo that actually tune their own chips, and use diablo boards if they want. I am one, and I work with three of the others. The worthless thing about the poll is that none of the five companies I am mentioning are in the poll. So besides those five, if you aren't an autologic tuner then you fall under the category of ordering files from diablo or your tuner.

Brian Herron

1 - 20 of 75 Posts