Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a local custom machine shop the specializes in fabrication of automotive racing type stuff. They've done work for me before and their products/service are top notch. They are willing to custom fabricate a pair of hub-concentric 7/32" thick aluminum billet wheel spacers to fit my 03. He said they'd make me a set for 75 bucks. These would allow all of us to run our 17x10s with any 315 out there is without clearance issues. I'm going to deliver one of my take-off factory wheels to him tomorrow for hub/bolt hole dimensions. I would imagine he'd be willing to reduce pricing for quantity... which brings me to this quetsion. How many of you would be interested if I could get more for the same price or less??

BTW... I spent about a day looking for companies on the internet and I found one company who could fabricate them but the owner acted like he ould care less if he did anything for me and wouldn't even commit to how long it would take..unsat!
Nobody stocks them either..

·
Registered
634 Posts
SOUND'S INTRESTING-LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES IF POSSIBLE-PRICE IS RIGHT-I WAS INTRESTED IN 18x10.5

·
Registered
6 Posts
Didn't you already snap off some lugs while using spacers, Undy?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts