·
Banned
572 Posts
how about changing it to who will have the first 1000 post with
any meaning :D and who has the most off topic posts :D

sean busting balls

G

·
How about....I think Sean is so far up Hammer's Ass he should check his colon out to make sure his buddy is ok. :D

Hot Rod(Hammer has a Roady)Harry

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
How about....I think Sean is so far up Hammer's Ass he should check his colon out to make sure his buddy is ok. :D

Hot Rod(Hammer has a Roady)Harry
:shootbird

AAAAAAAAAAA COME ON HARRY!!

You should know me by now im just playing with you. :D

I'm just trying to help you along with them extra post you need :D

sean

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Harry gets my vote! He has come on strong the last few days and likes less than 250 now making it too 1000. Go Harry!!!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Harry

.....03 is apart ....

WTF you doing now??

G

·
Re: Harry

Jim Vaccaro said:
.....03 is apart ....

WTF you doing now??
LOL....I just like taking her apart then putting her back together again ;)

My lower pulley cage bearing was going bad, so I took out the lower cage and had a new bearing put in at JDM. Now she is semi back together. Either that bearing was just bad or the load from the stock sized lower idler pulley being so close to the 6 lb lower pulley, put too much of a load on it. So now I am waiting for Doug at BilletFlow to finish up my custom sized lower Billet Idler. This smaller idler will make the space between the 6 lb lower and idler be the same as the stock lower pulley and stock idler space.

Hot Rod(my posts here are useless so some say)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Yep...I work on my own car.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
HARRY

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
I say SVTyBallz will :D

Harry
Harry,, You better do it tonight and get it over with..Or you will get up tomorrow and see i got 1000,,,Or will i stop @ 999??:shootbird

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Countdown 19 to go:lol

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
18 :evil

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am proud of you for sticking with it.... You whipped up on my competition.... Vaccaro Bros Junkyard

You now have more post than I have junk. Maybe I should hire you? Lamont might get pissed and kick your ass though :confused: He is like that sometimes...

Sorry I have not been on the site in a while, been real busy buying and selling JUNK...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts