Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing all this stuff about Nitrous Pete. All this horsepower, all these fast ETs....is it real or are the numbers being fudged?

Why won't he disclose his secrets? Why is he so selfish?

I heard that his car is really a Z06 in a 03 Cobra chassis. Any truth to that?

Don't get mad, I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm with you, I think he has Titanium balls for lighter weight...., and maybe he's really not human...., Maybe it's a Formula One car under that '03 skin...., MAYBE - Okay, I'm bored! :eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd be pissed off if I had a cobra that only ran 9.99 with nearly 800RWHP to boot. My old junk truck could run faster with that kinda power!

Nitrous Pete must be a DUMMY

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Man, what h-a-p-o NIN!!! This Pete dude is ole school, he gonna show you mothas how to turn it out!! 9's is just a warhm up fo dis dude!

Dy-No-MITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

·
Registered
204 Posts
you son-of-a-bitches almost made me lose my job I busted out laughing so hard over here ROTLMAO :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sanford said:
I'd be pissed off if I had a cobra that only ran 9.99 with nearly 800RWHP to boot. My old junk truck could run faster with that kinda power!

Nitrous Pete must be a DUMMY
Hey Fred, you been drinking too much of that damnded Ripple!! your old truck may could run a good numbuh ifin you get them bed sprangs out the bed.

Dy-No-Mite

JJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
You ain't nothin, Pete. I know your secrets. You running alcohol in that sled and you ain't fooling anyone. And those dynos are rigged. Plus he's paying the track off. He runs 12's and nothing more.

I'm calling you out. My Vega's gonna wear you out, fool. We run for pink slips.

Nitrous Pete's gonna be heading home on his nitrous feet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wooop Wooop Wooop Wooop,
Damn, there is no smilie for finger between the eyes.
Yeah I dunno about this Pete guy. I think he is for real, but I just don't know. he does seem to go to the track and actually run though.

Moe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nitrous Rerun said:
You ain't nothin, Pete. I know your secrets. You running alcohol in that sled and you ain't fooling anyone. And those dynos are rigged. Plus he's paying the track off. He runs 12's and nothing more.

I'm calling you out. My Vega's gonna wear you out, fool. We run for pink slips.

Nitrous Pete's gonna be heading home on his nitrous feet.
Nitrous rerun!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't believe anything! It's all lies! LIES!

Show me a video, time slip and notary of public. And I still don't believe it!

These Cobras are SLOW! And if Nitrous PeeWee is working on it....it's only slower.

WHY I OUTTA...........

1 - 20 of 66 Posts