Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure who has done it since I have only been in the 03 Crowd for a few months! Only ones I know for sure are JT and Finicky who have been 123 & 124 . Speak up !!:)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think your right either Haveight or High Roller, not sure though!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
trey193 said:
Yeah I think your right either Haveight or High Roller, not sure though!
I race with both of them. HIGH ROLLER has not seen 120mph yet. He was damn close last fall though.........I think he ran 119 and change.

--Joe

·
Registered
618 Posts
Why are you asking out of curiostity?( I can't spell)
But since you are asking I trapped as high as 126 with a 2.80 upper. But averaged around 121 to 122, every three or four runs I would have a 124 or so. If you want to know the mods I used I will be happy to share them with you, and thanks soap, wait till this year on the bottle I have secured a rollcage for a teal of a deal. Soon I will bring the car back to the races!!! soon.:D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haveight yes I would like to know your recipe for those mph's was the 126 on a cool night cool motor or what?? Be as specific as possible on conditions and every mod you can think of big or small, I just swapped my interchangeable 2.93 to the 2.80 last night so I am gonna get a reburn and then take my shot at the 120's. Well appreciate your willingness to help! Trey

·
Registered
42 Posts
achieved with a 2.93....see my sig.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chill I thought you had longtubes?? Or did you run in the 120's before u put on the longtubes??

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Can't remember if it was before or after.......jacked around with the car so much. Now it sits in the shop with a new clutch and trying to find out what happened to the trans.:confused:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh no whats up with the trans, not going into gear or what>>? Hopefully it is just the clutch! Trey

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
mods and time in my sig. im getting a new tune from rick , a set of plugs and hopefully getting the 17" et streets in time for the MM&FF shootout

·
Registered
618 Posts
Alright trey here goes always willing to help

12 inch K&N filter
2.80 pulley
Amazon tune Diablo
2 1/2 inch X pipe W/ cats
3 inch Dynomax Cat back
Pro 5.0 shifter
Eagle F 1's 18 psi
denso IT 20's .38 gap
160 degree thermostat
70% humidity
67 degrees out southwest wind 10 mph
If I can think of anything else I'll let ya know, or if you need anything else let me know.:)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
VENOMOUS03COBRA said:
mods and time in my sig. im getting a new tune from rick , a set of plugs and hopefully getting the 17" et streets in time for the MM&FF shootout
IMPRESSIVE

Maybe we can do thje Battle of Brooklyn!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts