Attachments

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Very nice,,,,BLING

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now we need one like that for the 100mm idler pulley set up...

G

·
Nice touch! That looks sweet! Now one for our extra idler pullied car will be cool to own....and even might save a hood insulator or two ....I bought two extra insulators from Downs Ford just incase Doug doesnt get one made soon...

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Damn, that looks nice. I think it would looke 10x better with a polished blower and valve covers. Excellent job though!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aaron_01 said:
Damn, that looks nice. I think it would looke 10x better with a polished blower and valve covers. Excellent job though!!
Thanks......that stuff takes time man. You can drive without the shield.......you ain't going anywhere without the blower and valve covers. Winter projects ;)

--Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did you do that yourself?? If so, it looks pro!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BilletFlow said:
WOW...looks like alot of work...looks great...what have you done to keep it looking that good...(rust)?
Nothing at all Doug. First off it is stainless. Secondly the polishing compound has wax in it........you can run it under water and it just sheets off like a freshly waxed car. No upkeep at all..........just wipe it down with a damp towel.

--Joe

G

·
no $hit?!?!... thats cool as hell.... I thought the stock shield was just reg. steel....whod a thunk it.....:blob

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Aaron_01 said:
You should get some Zoop Seal,here
:( Thanks for the link. I saw that stuff on Trucks. Nice product......pretty expensive though. I think it is more for aluminum or other soft metals that tarnish easy.

It's not like the shield is ever going to see rain/snow/salt anyway ;)

--Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
True, would be good for wheels though. I think the product is well worth it. If it makes brake dust easier to clean than its worth it in my book

·
Registered
277 Posts
Why show off your......"
because my idler is in the way.:shocked looks nice tho.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts