Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-
I am looking to make my mustang stand out a bit from the crowd of mustangs all over town, and I was wondering if a widebody kit even existed for our cars. Any pics or links would be awesome

ps. please don't flame on me saying it ricer-ish

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
yeah you could get one if you want your car to look like ass.
:rofl2:

I agree. I like to roll up to cars with 800lbs of body shit on them. Then make them look like ass with their 12 year girl friend in the passenger seat. :eek:k:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Irishlad's silver GT above is more than just looks. He's very competitive in American Iron road courses in Cali. He's twin turbo now...Totally Badazz car. Wide body fools people, then make's fools of the people. I'm really more of a person for subtle mods personally though.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
:rofl2:

I agree. I like to roll up to cars with 800lbs of body shit on them. Then make them look like ass with their 12 year girl friend in the passenger seat. :eek:k:
:imao:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Irishlad's silver GT above is more than just looks. He's very competitive in American Iron road courses in Cali. He's twin turbo now...Totally Badazz car. Wide body fools people, then make's fools of the people. I'm really more of a person for subtle mods personally though.
If the shit on the car is functional. That's one thing. But 99% of the idiots with this shit on their car can't find their own spark plugs.

That's my biggest issue with the import crowd. Most of the poeple who own them are complete knuckle dragging idiots. And probably Jerk off to Fast and the Furious.

I used to make fun of ******** for saying radiator hoses made their car have more power. I think we found a new class of fools.:stars:

·
Registered
219 Posts
If the shit on the car is functional. That's one thing. But 99% of the idiots with this shit on their car can't find their own spark plugs.

That's my biggest issue with the import crowd. Most of the poeple who own them are complete knuckle dragging idiots. And probably Jerk off to Fast and the Furious.

I used to make fun of ******** for saying radiator hoses made their car have more power. I think we found a new class of fools.:stars:
I have to agree with you, I'm not a fan of widebodies and big wings on street cars. I take mine out on the street every now and then and just cruise it around. The import guys dont mess with me tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts