Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04gt that is misfiring in random cylinders at 2500 rpm cruise in 4th. Tried everything, new plugs @.054, new coils, fuel rail/ injectors check good, newfuel pump. I took it to the shop they've had the car two weeks and still are as clueless as i am. i am considering buying a flash tuner because the shop wiped and rebooted the computer and had some sucsess. Any of the stang gurus have some other ideas im all ears
Thanks guys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got the car home, and hooked up my scan tool ( after getting her to throw codes p0316 0303 and 0300 ) most of the numbers seem ok but for stft b1s2 and stft b2s2 are both N/A... Please help

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check the individual coils. Make sure each coil is getting power and datalog it. make sure the misfire is happening is the specific cylinders consistantly. If its consistant in the misfiring cylinders then make changes and fix accordingly. If it changes and the misfires jump around then you go from there. but the most important thing is to find out using datalog values which cylinders are misfiring and if its certain problem cylinders or if all are doing the same thing. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts