Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, I have searched for over an hour trying to find an answer to this question, didnt have any luck.

I have an 04 Cobra that im putting a 03 GT SRA rear end in. I have 15x10 Pro Stars with 5.5 inch backspacing. I want to run the M/T 325/50/15 tire. Will I have fitment issues? That is a HUGE tire, but thats what I want.

Thanks guys,

Dee

·
Registered
262 Posts
i had the same set up but i think my bs was like 6.5. I rolled my fenders but they still rubbed some times. I also have MM LCAs and i could raise the rear too.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have try the 5.5 BS and they hit. I had to go to the 6.5 BS with that size tire and roll the fenders. It is lower all so and I have no clearance issue now

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess ill just go with the 275/60's for now and maybe get the 325's later if I can trade wheels with someone.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I have an 04 Cobra that im putting a 03 GT SRA rear end in. I have 15x10 Pro Stars with 5.5 inch backspacing. I want to run the M/T 325/50/15 tire. Will I have fitment issues? That is a HUGE tire, but thats what I want.

Thanks guys,

Dee
The tire is not that huge, it is equivalent to a 28x10.5. With the correct 6.5" bs the tire will fit fine.

--Joe

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tire is not that huge, it is equivalent to a 28x10.5. With the correct 6.5" bs the tire will fit fine.

--Joe
Its actually equivalent to a 28x13.5 lol. Its a big ass tire. The 275/60 is equivalent to a 28x11.50 and its a lot smaller. I had the 2 side by side today. I just went ahead and bought the 275/60/15.

Thanks guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.