Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I would have put this is the "Ask [email protected] JD's" Forum, but since it no longer exists, I will have to ask it here. SO what do you guys think? Will they be getting it? I know Diablo only has a select few getting the Revolution software, and I was just wondering if JD's will be selected?? Any help?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I am not sure, but from what i've read it seems that Joe is pretty happy with autologic and can tune them very well...

we shall see...

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I think he will have it since he is a diablo dealer. I don't know why it would matter though, since the Autologic sofware he uses now can do everything that needs doing.

JT

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
SolidSnake said:
Hey guys, I would have put this is the "Ask [email protected] JD's" Forum, but since it no longer exists, I will have to ask it here. SO what do you guys think? Will they be getting it? I know Diablo only has a select few getting the Revolution software, and I was just wondering if JD's will be selected?? Any help?
Bored, Don?

JD's Auto Repair and High Performance: 215-938-9270

I can't think of a better way to get an accurate, first-hand answer to your question.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea HAMMER I am bored Mr. SuperMod....LOL.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's OK, I'll be looking forward to his reply this week sometime.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Do you need some help with the rev. software. ?
pm me . or call pete

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And I would like to add that this question DOES NOT imply that I am unhappy with my current tune at all. Just seeing what other options are going to be out there soon...know what I mean. I want to go to JD's because they took care of me and Joe knows his $hit. My car was de-virginized at JD's and I want to go back for more!

Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts