Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, If you can post up the Body connector harness pinouts for the 96 GT, that would be great.

I use All Data, and sometimes finding the exact connector you need is a pain in the ass if it is not labeled properly. The PCM pinouts are easy.

·
Registered
895 Posts
95 Mustang GT chassis, please

I have a 95 Mustang GT and I was wondering if you have the harness diagram for the dash specifically and the power supply harness in the engine compartment. Thanks!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hi Eric,

I'm going through a lot of troubles with my 2002 GT 5spd and wondering if you could post the engine harness (Injectors, COPs, etc.) and PCM pinout diagram.

Thanks!!
Riley

·
Registered
5 Posts
Eric
Can you post the wiring for a Lincoln Mark 8? Also, would you happen to have a wiring for the diagnostic link connector? I beleive I am missing one wire. I am building a 63 Continental with a modular, also it will have a 5 speed auto tranny from an Explorer. I guess I will have to use a manual transmission Mustang computer and a seperate controller for the tranny (which I think I have found) Would I able to use a 99 and later computer? I know that it has a fuel pump controller circuit instead of a relay. Would I still be able to use it? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks Gus

1 - 20 of 141 Posts