Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys, I am installing an 03 Mercury Marauder 4V and auto trans into my 65 F100. Can you give me the harness wiring diagram, ECM connector and pinout diagrams as well as the transmission wiring diagrams? I would appreciate it. I got the ECM, engine, and tranny harnesses with my junkyard pullout. BUT, I am missing the harness that connects the ECM to the engine/tranny harnesses. Any information you can provide concerning these missing pieces is welcomed as well! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
84 Posts
swapping a 2003 4.6 S/C engine in a 89 notch, looking for 89 dash harness diagram, would like to connect a detail zone harness to the stock dash harness

thanks for your help

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to post a 99 5.4L V8 EEC-V Pin Diagram for an expedition, and also a 00 6.8L v10 EEC Pin Diagram as well. If you haven't guessed it yet, yes the 6.8 is replacing the 5.4.

thanks
Travis

·
Registered
27 Posts
ok got a 03 aviator motor and trans whiich is the 5r55s and have the complete ecu wiring and ecu from a 01 gt putting in a 95 v6...do i need the 01 gt body wiring and dash and cluster also? which i still can get or can i use a 01 v6 body harness i got here???or the 95 v6 body harness which is in the car? plus i can get the gt auto as well so i don't have to mess with the 5r55 what would be the easiest to pin out? and send please...plus i got the fuel lines and tank and rear and hydro booster off a 03 gt...lol gotta love the junkyards all for a grand total of 1200.00 with the 95 v6 car no motor or trans...

·
Registered
78 Posts
i have a 96 cobra engine and a t45 trans into my 79 notch. can you provide me with the hole wiring harness for the car from front to back. i have a hole 96 cobra harness that i need to in but dont know were they go hooked up. please help me out . thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for a 1997 town car pin out diagram... Its got the eec v. I have been looking for a wiring diagram everywhere and cant seem to locate one... can anyone be of assistance? Going in my 53 F100

Jason

·
Registered
989 Posts
did the 1997 and 1998 cobra got the same pinout?

i would like to wire my turbo timer tomorrow and i need to know where are the front left o2 sensor pin?

i found in this tread the pinout for the 1998 cobra, if they are the same pinout i will go with that tomorrow, if not i will take a look on all data monday morning at the shop

thanks

Matt

edit, o2 sensor is all right, but the turbo timer wont keep the engine running when i turn the ignition off, wich wire from the keyswitch should get the power from the timer eccept the accesories.....need the keyswitch diagram for a 1997 cobra please:tip:

101 - 120 of 141 Posts