Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Wiring for 2001 4v

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  69gt4speed 
#1 ·
Could someone please point me in the right directions with my wiring. I have the brakes and fuel finished now on my swap into the coupe and its time to start wiring up this beast.I have some knowledge of wiring on fords but I dont think I know all it requires to do this. Wiring diagrams would be of greatest help.
I have received wonderful help from this site and really appreciate every one of you helping me to complete this swap

#2 ·
Your best bet would be to go to the local Ford service department and see if they will let you make copys out of their technical manual, unless you can find someone that has the info.

I have the diagrams for 96-98 Cobras. I'm not sure how much they are but you can also purchase the Ford CDs that have the diagrams.

#3 ·
I have the pin out for the 99 which should be enough to get you through it. Shoot me an email if you can use it. I can also help you get the complete service manual for the 2001 4V but i believe the pinout will do unless you find descrepencies.

#4 ·
I have the ford service dvd with wiring diagrams. It is in acrobat format so it can be emailed. The dvd covers from 1996 to most 2003. You will need adobe acrobat reader which is free off the net to view the diagrams or other info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.