Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put a deposit down on a new '03 cobra Friday!!!I went by there tonight and the salesman had already put it in the shop area!

The thing is i have sold my '91 GT,to a friends dad,but he cant pay me untill he closes on his house the 15 of September!!Ughh,i dont know if i can wait that long!

I am sacraficing a '02 true blue Lightning.Damn nice truck,but i need to go faster,and the cobra is the way to go!Iam getting the car on D plan.It is a black one.Anyway,wish me luck that this deal sticks together for a whole month!!:blob :king

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Best of luck...

·
Registered
198 Posts
HUBCAP said:
I am going to put a deposit down on a new '03 cobra Friday!!!I went by there tonight and the salesman had already put it in the shop area!

The thing is i have sold my '91 GT,to a friends dad,but he cant pay me untill he closes on his house the 15 of September!!Ughh,i dont know if i can wait that long!

I am sacraficing a '02 true blue Lightning.Damn nice truck,but i need to go faster,and the cobra is the way to go!Iam getting the car on D plan.It is a black one.Anyway,wish me luck that this deal sticks together for a whole month!!:blob :king
You might want to wait for the 04's. Might have some improvements over the 03. I was given a November delivery on my 04. I would imagine September would be the month the 04 starts to surface at dealerships.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

CuLaTeR said:
You might want to wait for the 04's. Might have some improvements over the 03. I was given a November delivery on my 04. I would imagine September would be the month the 04 starts to surface at dealerships.
I have been hearing december at the earliest.I can not wait that long,i dunno if i can wait a whole month!!;) :king

1 - 10 of 10 Posts