Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its me, 1 st thing I only have run the Diablo sport chip!!!!
FACT ! The Auto logic Chip I have has only been dynoed at jds auto. And never been in the car or down the track,
Not to say I may go faster with it , I need to be able to tune my self.. Till I get the auto logic softwear , I will not run the chip......

As for all other things , I guess some people are jealous. ?

Well I did the fix for the tick in these cars , took the v/cover off and tq. the head. NO NOISE. and it was verry loud.
I have a sertin way I do the tq sequence. And It Worked... !!!
be glad to tell all But only when the bullshit STOPS !!!!
for people who have talked to me Just call , Free info.
As for Hammer , You go I go!! Forms need more people like you !
Nitro ,

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Pete,

Glad that you fixed the tick. Mine's next!

And I'm just taking a break from the mud slinging, bro. This is our home, RELAX!

It's vacation time for Hammer. Talk to you in a week.

·
Registered
521 Posts
My wife is still trying to figure out why I'm looking for a JOB after I retire from the Navy in the MD/VA/DEL/NJ area. I told her that its because thats where all the COOL COBRA guys live. Hey Pete, maybe I'll come sweep the shop floors for ya, under the table of course, lol.......

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey not problem come on down. ,
Eric . I know you knew, about the auto logic, and its no secret !
It works , I just havent run it yet. and did not run it with this blower set up , the kb. Joe and I dynoed it with the Eaton, and we did make more power with it . I just can't run till I can tune it my self. If it dosent work out with getting the Softwear that's fine I will not run it . I know mike W. is busy But just imagine the fastest cobra has an Auto logic. ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts