Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to take a guess what the gain I will see from the 112 will be? Sal I am especially curious on your opinion.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well let me try to see if I can name everything. Open filter, ported throttle body, tr6's, efans, 2.86 upper, 6 lower, catback, chip, 160 degree stat. Seems like thats about it. It dynoed a little over 400 and 500 with that exact combo in 90 plus degrees.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In other words what will the 112 see over the Eaton at say 13,14,15 psi on a mildly modded truck?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, I've had 112 customers with stock motors make as much as 450rwhp, with almost the same mods, but with longtubes. These were all 01s though, not sure of your year, but from your power numbers it sounds like you have an 01-up truck. I'd guess you'd pick up about 30rwhp, but you'll most likely be over 550ftlbs :).

·
Registered
352 Posts
430 with your mods with an a/f between 11.6=12.0

·
Registered
352 Posts
SpankDog said:
Damn you, i was answering SAL's question
Dont talk back to the lord of the Teabaggers or else, you will be dugged:hammer

·
Registered
352 Posts
SpankDog said:
Teabag all you want but one day you will loose your nuts. :king
Well, when they are gone, ill be looking at your chin to find em :evil

Catch ya on AIM tomorrow **** :king

·
Registered
924 Posts
Venemous mofo just how old are you all your posts seem to be very immature . If you have information you would like to share with us that has something to do with lightnings, cobras, mach 1 etc. feel free to post otherwise go somewere else. also have you not also been banned from other sites because of this. thank you-jeff.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
conleymotorsports said:
Venemous mofo just how old are you all your posts seem to be very immature . If you have information you would like to share with us that has something to do with lightnings, cobras, mach 1 etc. feel free to post otherwise go somewere else. also have you not also been banned from other sites because of this. thank you-jeff.
Don't even start that shit here, Dug. Mofo already gave his input on the question, did you?

·
Registered
375 Posts
workspowerontop said:
Don't even start that shit here, Dug. Mofo already gave his input on the question, did you?
Yes he did give his input but the thread doesn't need to be brought downhill with childish comments. Bring that stuff to "The Bar" if it is allowed there. Thanks, -Mat-

·
Registered
924 Posts
I don't have to reply to every post I'm just telling him we are not going to put up with making fun of other members or bashing venders on this forum end of discusion thank you.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.