Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some stats after round 2 of qualifying:

1st pass, Nitrous Pete almost hits the wall. He had some problem and blew a sparkplug out of the head. First pass put him at #10 qualifier. But no damage, everything's OK and he's back in the saddle.

Richard Lelsz goes 11.?? (eleven-teens) with a 1.47 short time.

Jay Grahm, owner of a black coupe, goes [email protected] to make him #3 qualifier.

Big news is Jim D'Amore!! He goes [email protected] in that convertible!! Congrats to JDM! I guess he's got a cage in that car now.

Second pass of qualifying, Nitrous Pete goes [email protected] But the big news there is his short time!! 1.43!! And that's with IRS, BABY! And Pete told me that it was all blower, no nitrous.

Last week, Pete told me (and Jamie Meyer) that he would go easy until the last round of qualifying, when he would put nitrous in and go for broke. This is because he car is not legal for 9's. So he wanted some seat time before being thrown out.

Ten minutes ago on the telephone, Pete told me that he has Diablo's software installed in his laptop and is working with Willy and Patric of Diablo on dialing in his tune.

He is extremely confident in his combination and said that his car feels awesome, better than ever. He's looking for a 9.70 or better next pass.

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
661 Posts
hammer,
the software is on willie's laptop from diablosport. willie and i both tuned the car with willie's computer.

peace, nitro

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pete, rumor has it that there is a $1,000,000 bounty on that laptop :p

BTW, I'm going to be calling you sometime this week on what we talked about Thurs/Fri. I'm still making up my mind on a few more additional parts and will let you know, bud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts