Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have no doubt your quoted sources provide reliable information, Jan. The challenge you have is gleaning the information from the written word. Your ability to read and assimilate the information an author provides is heavily discounted. Witness the statements you misread, misinterpreted, and then incorrectly restated from my own posts and they were immediately in front of your eyes as you were challenging them. Step back from the hyperbole, hero-worship, and marketing hype. Just stick to the core facts and you will do much better. Try being quantitative and not qualitative in your product evaluations and representations — it will serve you much better.
I stand by my statements I have made in this thread in regards to dry sump oil systems. Furthermore, you say that I have “misread, misinterpreted..” your words, but you continue to be super condescending as you incorrectly assume my intentions, ability and how I intend to build and use my mod motor so this will be my last post for a while on this site.

·
Administrator
9,652 Posts
I stand by my statements I have made in this thread in regards to dry sump oil systems. Furthermore, you say that I have “misread, misinterpreted..” your words, but you continue to be super condescending as you incorrectly assume my intentions, ability and how I intend to build and use my mod motor so this will be my last post for a while on this site.

Although I suspect you will not read this for some time Jan, if and when you do, you should know that it is not condescending to point out factual inconsistencies and misrepresentations which are practices you are so skilled at. I make no assumptions about your intentions, abilities, or how you intend to build and use your engine/car combination, beyond what you have stated.

Your postings frequently misrepresent fact and draw inaccurate conclusions from complete and accurate data that you misinterpret and subsequently misstate — notwithstanding the presence and availability of the correct written commentary/data in the source document(s) you are using. The bottom line is that you incur difficulty in reading and comprehension of the written word. Then, based on this incomplete and inaccurate assimilation of the information you have read, you veer off on an illogical tangent that is not supported by any of the data or for that matter, written word.

As I observed previously, it is impressive how much you know that isn't true.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts