1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
are you serious???

·
Registered
801 Posts
How many more times are you going to change your mind?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why is that funny brospeh, i was going to go f1a, couldnt find a kit and a headunit is almost 3 grand and then the cog setup is 1.5k used...then install....im going to sell my procharger setup for 2.5k then my turbo setup cost is factored with install

·
Registered
801 Posts
why is that funny brospeh, i was going to go f1a, couldnt find a kit and a headunit is almost 3 grand and then the cog setup is 1.5k used...then install....im going to sell my procharger setup for 2.5k then my turbo setup cost is factored with install
I was just joking around with you, I didnt mean anything by it.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just joking around with you, I didnt mean anything by it.
lol nah man i know, your advice really helped me make this choice:) i was just explaining my thought process, btw bro i need some new rims can you post some of your car with the CTR's....there is a whole thread about it on svtp

·
Registered
801 Posts
lol nah man i know, your advice really helped me make this choice:) i was just explaining my thought process, btw bro i need some new rims can you post some of your car with the CTR's....there is a whole thread about it on svtp
I had them along time ago. The black with polished lip. I think I only have one crappy picture of them. Ill see if I can find it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts